Tyson Stelzer has the most organised system for recieving samples of any wine writer I've seen. - David LeMire, MW.
Instructions for submission of samples
- Samples of all wine styles are invited for consideration for review.
- Every bottle must be labelled with the recommended retail price in AUD and the release date. Unpriced bottles are not reviewed.
- Please send samples prior to release if possible.
- Please send one bottle of each wine, two bottles if cork sealed.
- Please send wines in six or twelve bottle cartons with spacers between bottles. Avoid polystyrene and single and double packs. Australia Post cardboard cartons don't require taping.
- Cover letters and press releases: Tech sheets & wine info rather than press releases please. Please include contact details.
- Only finished, bottled wines. Commercial labelling not essential.
- For submission of sparkling wines, please refer to additional details here.
Address for delivery of samples
Wine Press 14 Andrea St Tarragindi Queensland 4121 Australia
Please leave at rear sliding door if premises are unattended.